Here at The Wooden Furniture Store we like to keep things as simple as possible, and that extends to our delivery policies too. We have straightforward and fair delivery fees - with any order of over £399 delivered FREE to most mainland UK postcodes.
For orders of £399 or less, there is a flat fee of just £20, regardless of the number or size of the items being delivered. You can calculate any delivery charges by entering your postcode on either the basket or checkout pages. Simple!
Delivery to most mainland postcodes:
- FREE Delivery for orders of over £399
- A single flat rate fee of £20 for orders under £399
Delivery surcharge areas:
Unfortunately, we don't live in an ideal World, and deliveries to a small number of postcodes do carry a surcharge (which we try to keep as low as is practical) - sadly it's just not possible to offer the same low delivery charge to all locations. The list below shows which areas are subject to a surcharge, and how much that is. All surcharges apply per order, not per item and the surcharge is simply applied to the standard delivery charge structures ie) Orders under £399 will be £20 plus the appropriate surcharge, orders over £399 will just carry the additional surcharge.
- North East: NE, CA: £26
- Scotland: EH, DG, FK, G, KA1-26, KA29-30, KY, ML, PA1-19, TD, LL, LD, SY16-20, SY23-25: £32
- Scotland: AB, DD, IV, KW, PA21-36, PH1-26, PH30-41: £60
- Wales: CF, NP: £26. LL, LD, SY16-20, SY23-25: £32. SA: £35.
Very annoyingly (for you and us), we can't currently deliver to Northern Ireland, the Republic of Ireland, Isle of Man, Channel Islands, Jersey, Guernsey the Highlands and some areas of Scotland. We'd really love to, but it just doesn't work out and we're sorry about that. Specifically, these postcodes are excluded:
- BT, IM, JE, GY, HS, PO30-39, PO40-41, PA20, PA34-38, PA41-49, PA60-80, PH42-44, PH49-50, ZE, KA27-28