Our skilled delivery team will be able to deliver to most UK mainland destinations for a low cost - and every second item added is charged at an additional flat £15 fee, regardless of size or weight.
We charge by cubic volume of the packaged item, and classify our items and charges as follows for non-surcharge postcode areas
- Small Sized Item: £20
- Medium Sized Item: £29
- Large Sized Items: £34
- Extra Large Sized Item: £39
- Oversized Sized Item: £49
- ANY second item (regardless of size): £15
Delivery Surcharge Postcode Areas:
However, deliveries to some areas do carry a surcharge (which we try to keep as low as is practical) but the location and frequency of deliveries to some areas mean that it's not possible to offer the same low delivery charge to all locations. The list below shows which areas are subject to a surcharge, and how much that is. All surcharges apply per order, not per item.
- North East: NE, CA: £32
- Scotland: EH, DG, FK, G, KA1-26, KA29, KA30, KY, ML, PA1-19, TD: £32
- Scotland: AB, DD, IV1-28, IV30-32, IV36, IV40-49, IV52-56, IV63, KW1-3, KW5-14, PA21-38, PH1-26, PH30-41, PH49-50: £49
- Wales: CF, NP, LL, LD, SA, SY16-20, SY23-25: £32
- Sorry but we don't currently deliver to Channel Islands, Jersey and Guernsey