Our semi-regular newsletter contains plenty of information, offers, hints and tips to keep anyone #HouseProud! We love to share what we're up to, bringing you articles, news of new ranges and great offers.
As a big THANK YOU for joining us we'll give you free standard delivery on your order - but hurry, this offer is valid for five days from the day you subscribed. Just drop your details into the box below and check your inbox to get the latest and greatest from us!
Free delivery offer - how it works
- When you subscribe to our newsletter for the first time, we will pay the standard delivery charge for your order
- The free delivery offer will be valid for five days after your initial subscription, so don't miss out
- We'll apply that code automatically to your basket so if you choose to complete your order in that visit, it should already be valid to use
- We'll also send you a coupon via your welcome email in case you need to enter it manually. You can do this on the basket page (see visual below)
Newsletter Subscription details
- We promise not to pass your information to anyone, EVER
- Or to send loads of unnecessary emails
- We will take great care with customer data, and have smart tech to protect it
- And you can unsubscribe at any time you choose
Free delivery offer terms and conditions
- The offer is valid for five days from the day of subscription
- The free delivery code is unique to you and can only be used once
- It can't be transferred to anyone else - they'll have to sign up for themselves
- The offer doesn't apply for orders that qualify for free delivery anyway, and in such cases the offer value is not transferrable
- We charge a standard delivery charge, and in some cases, an additional surcharge (you can see our surcharge map here)
- If you want delivery to a surcharge area then we'll remove the standard delivery charge, but the surcharge will remain (sorry) so you still benefit
If you have any questions or issues with any of this, please contact us via our chat window at the bottom right of every page. Thanks!